Developing “intellectual capital” is a mandated activity of each and every professional at GDI Consulting & Training Company. This capital often results in new seminars and publications. In turn, these are frequently structured into compelling speeches.
GDI professionals have developed literally hundreds of speeches that address most of the significant issues encountered in manufacturing and distribution companies. A few of the most popular presentations and their associated abstracts are listed below. If you do not see a speech that will work in your venue, call us.
- Agile Manufacturing. . . Looking at Manufacturing Processes From a Customers Viewpoint
- How To Determine The Real Cost of Your Products
- Why America is Losing Her Competitive Edge? What Can Be Done To Stop This Trend?
- Scheduling The Creative Mind. . . Capacity Planning & Control In The R & D Environment
- Improving the Material Handling Process
- Agile Distribution. . . How It Impacts Production & Inventory Control
- Lead Time Volatility Index. . . A New Formula For Safety Stock Calculation
- How To Achieve & Maintain Master File Data Integrity
- Robots & Flexible Manufacturing Systems. . . A Primer
- Utilization Driven Burden Rates. . . A New Concept In Cost Accounting
- The Master Scheduler’s Job. . . How To Operate While Between a Rock & a Hard Place
- Inventory Management. . . A Holistic View
- Organizing To Implement An ERP Implementation System
- SPC In a Nutshell
- Simple Short Run SPC
- Managing Your Internal Education & Training Programs
- Forecasting To Stabilize The Master Production Schedule
- Common Sense Forecasting Techniques You Can Implement Tomorrow
- The Warehouse Employee’s Personal Report Card
- Maintenance Requirements Planning . . . A Case Study
- The Next Logical Step: Throughput Planning, Not Capacity Planning. Where Do You Go After ERP?
- Strategic Planning For Automation
Each of these presentations can be tailored to meet your specific needs. To learn more about these presentations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org