GDI Consulting & Training Company has created a work environment that trusts it’s Team Members, cares about their families and values teamwork and individual performance equally. Our firm demands the following 14 values from all Owners, Leaders and Team Members to be practiced at all times:
- Priorities while on client assignments are: (1) the client’s needs, (2) our firm’s needs, (3) the GDI Team Member’s colleague’s needs, and (4) the GDI Team Member’s own needs, in this order.
- Family and health always come before the needs of the firm.
- Always be a good business doctor. Never forget that the health of the client is our responsibility.
- Always do what is right for our client. Disagreements and conflicts are inevitable in any transformation assignment. Learn when to compromise and when not to compromise.
- Enjoy the learning that every assignment brings.
- Learn to be introspective and critical of your own thinking. Learn from your mistakes and openly share them with your colleagues so they do not repeat them.
- Be concerned about the welfare of your colleagues. Learn to anticipate their needs and to “back-stop” them when necessary.
- Always over-communicate with clients and colleagues.
- Always set a good example for colleagues to follow.
- Integrity and compromise are never mutually exclusive. Always demonstrate integrity while doing right.
- Demonstrate empathy on all assignments, both for client and colleague situations.
- Maintain the highest level of confidences and confidentiality with clients, colleagues and those who you coach.
- Never underestimate the value of intense, detail-oriented project management principles and actions. Learn to simultaneously manage your project and your client.
- Have some fun on assignments.
Because our Team Members live by these values and core business beliefs, GDI Consulting & Training Company is unquestionably a different kind of consulting firm. Further, we are a firm that attracts the best talent and clients.
Most important of all, clients look to firms like ours to practice what we preach… and these values are those that we always preach. We have no choice but to live by them.